Lakes, Vegetation and Landscaping CommitteeAppointment: By Vice President for Business Affairs
Chair: Elected by committee
- Items that affect the use of University lakes, including guidelines for use of such lakes in order to preserve their ecological integrity and research capabilities.
- Management and well being of natural areas containing non-domesticated plants and animals.
- Policies regarding the removal of trees and other vegetation.
- Provide input to the University Land Use and Facility Planning Board regarding planning of major landscape elements such as green space, open space, and significant architectural features to ensure their compatibility with existing and planned landscaping and master planning.
Term: 3 years, 1 year-Student
- Faculty Senate Committee By-Laws
- Current Members
- Tree Mitigation Policy
- Design & Construciton Standards - Division 02900 - Landscaping
All Meetings scheduled for 9:00 - 11:00am in the Facilities Planning Conference Room 235 Stadium