Land Use and Facilities Planning CommitteeAppointment: By Vice President for Business Affairs via nominations to include the following representation: 5 E&G / 3 Health Center / 3 IFAS / 1 Student Affairs / 2 Community
Chair: Elected by committee
- Participate in the development and updating of the Master Plan.
- Monitor the execution of the Master Plan.
- Recommend policies for land use and facility development.
Term: 2 years
- Faculty Senate Committee By-Laws
- Committee Members
- Temporary Building Policy
- UF Master Plan
- Campus Plan 1905 - 1966
All meetings will be held in the Facilities Planning & Construction Conference Room, Stadium 235, from 2:00 to 4:00pm