Land Use and Facilities Planning CommitteeAppointment: By Vice President for Business Affairs via nominations to include the following representation: 5 E&G / 3 Health Center / 3 IFAS / 1 Student Affairs / 2 Community
Chair: Elected by committee
- Participate in the development and updating of the Master Plan.
- Monitor the execution of the Master Plan.
- Recommend policies for land use and facility development.
Term: 2 years
- Faculty Senate Committee By-Laws
- Committee Members
- Temporary Building Policy
- UF Master Plan
- Campus Plan 1905 - 1966
All Meetings scheduled for 2:00 - 4:00pm in Facilities Planning & Construction Conference Room 226 Stadium
*NOTE - January 22nd meeting will be held at 2:00pm