In 2003, Green Building Guidelines using LEED as a platform were integrated into University of Florida's Construction standards, which apply to all major projects at the University. As of 2010, the Green Building Standards are now applied to all minor projects as well.
- AE Contract Template (CM projects) - UPDATED January 2011
- AE Contract Template (non-CM projects) - UPDATED January 2011
- D/B Contract Template - UPDATED August 2010
- CM Contract Template - UPDATED August 2010
- GC Contract Template
- Cx Services Contract - UPDATED August 2010
- Art-In-State-Buildings Contract
- Professional/Consultant Contract Template
- General Terms & Conditions
- General Terms & Conditions (Design/Build)
- Non-Technical Specifications - UPDATED January 2012
- Annual Minor Projects Campus Service Contracts
To support the implementation of the green building standards, green building program within Facilities Planning and Construction at University of Florida is a resource to provide support and information to project team members, students, faculty and staff, other institutions and surrounding communities.