Total Projects: 3
GSF: GSF: 31,000 (new construction) + 28,200 (renovation)
Facilities: Renovation and addition to South West Stadium to house offices, meeting room, IT room, video room and support space for the University's football team.
Year Built: 2008
Architect: RDG Sports
Civil: Brown & Cullen, Inc.
MEP: Moses & Associates
CM: PPI Construction Management, Inc.
PM: Bahar Armaghani
CxA: TLC Engineering for Architecture
Major Features :
- 8 out of 10 Points for Energy Cost Savings over ASHRAE 90.1
- Reduced Indoor Water Use by 40%
- 100% Reclaimed Water for Irrigation
- Green Roof on Weight Room
- Dual-Flush Toilets & Other Low-Flow Fixtures
See brochure for additional sustainable features
2) UF Research and Conference Facility at Lake Nona
Research Facility in Orlando at the Lake Nona site. This building will include Research Labs, Offices, Conference,and Support space.
Registered in: 8/16/2009
Civil: Harris Civil Engineers, LLC
CM: BE&K Building Group.
PM: Gene Herring
Total credits attempted: 52
3) Institute on Aging Clinical Translational Research Building
This will be a four story building, including offices, exam rooms, and a behavioral and lifestyle modification track. However, the scope of the project is still expanding and will include approximately 80,000 GSF of additional space.
Registered in: 2010
Architect: Perkins + Will
CM: Skanska USA Building, inc.
PM: Scott Whiddon
MEP: AEI Gainesville
Total credits attempted: 79